The original guest bathroom was a nice and basic bathroom, however the homeowner wanted something more refined and sophisticated. To accomplish this, we did the following:
- Replaced the floor tile with a 12”x24” travertine stone tile
- Added a modern, dual-flush toilet from Duravit
- Replaced the vanity with a flat-faced vanity cabinet in espresso
- A granite countertop with a Kohler undermount sink replaced the previous builder-basic countertop
- Kohler fixtures in polished chrome add an elegant touch to the space while helping reflect the light in this windowless space
- We kept the original tub since there was nothing wrong with it, and replaced the tile and the shower fixtures. Doing this also helped to keep the material and labor costs down.
- Vibrant modern artwork and polished chrome bathroom accessories really add a dynamic punch to the space.