When this couple contacted Design Inside they had a long list of rooms that they wanted to fully renovate in their Lincoln Park town home that hadn’t been updated since the 1980′s when the home was purchased. One of the rooms in this project was the guest bathroom that is located on the 2nd floor of the home. As you can see from the original pictures, the bathroom was outdated and was in need of a dramatic re-design. When we were brought on board to help with this project, we knew that we would have to create a unique bathroom that would give the home owners and their guests a welcoming and relaxing feeling the second they stepped into the room.
- A wall-mounted Kohler faucet and a white Duravit vessel sink provide a modern yet warm statement for this bathroom.
- The Polished Crema Marfil countertop with a square eased edge gives the bathroom a clean working surface.
- Blown glass tube xeon lighting with sharply squared satin nickel supports provide the primary lighting for the sink area while 4″ recessed halogen lights provide the general lighting.
- Beautiful iridescent with an accent rail at eye height provide a splash of color, texture and depth the walls of the room while a floating mirror with chrome standoffs provide the necessary function without covering the beautiful tile
- Handmade Glass decorative hardware provide the elegant finishing touch to the maple floating vanity and linen cabinet