[dropcap2]P[/dropcap2]roviding a comfortable room for your guests can include a few existing pieces and be designed on a budget without feeling like a college dorm room.
Like most families, this couple wanted to design a guest bedroom that utilized a few of their existing pieces to keep costs down, but still wanted a space that was welcoming.
Design a comfortable guest bedroom on a modest budget.
What We Did:
We selected of the furniture, window treatments, paint and artwork for this River North guest bedroom.
- The headboard makes a great first impression, saves on space and is less expensive then a full frame bed.
- The bold lamp that adds a punch of color and texture to a space.
- The armoire provides storage for guests clothing.
- The deep orange bedding is colorful and inviting.
- We left plenty of floor space in this guest bedroom to allow for your out of town visitors to have a place for their luggage.