We save our clients hours of frustration while designing a great looking home. What’s not to love about that?
We offer a variety of interior design services to help make your life easier. One of our designers can help you with paint selection, kitchen and bathroom design, space planning and decoration and many other things. Below is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Kitchens - We design beautiful kitchens that make you want to cook at home.
- Bathrooms – Putting together a bathroom that will make your neighbors jealous and finally give you a chance to use those bath soaps your friend bought you for your birthday.
- Bedrooms – We design bedroom spaces that will make you feel like you are spending the night at a hotel.
- Living Room and Family Rooms - Are you still using milk crates as your TV stand? Time to look into having us help you pick out new furniture for your Living Room (and utilize existing pieces where possible) that not only look great on their own but scale properly in your space.
- Dining Rooms – We design beautiful and functional dining areas that will comfortably seat your dinner guests; creating the wonderful food is up to you.
- Paint – We can help select paint colors that not only look great, but save you the time (and money) of painting little sample colors all over your walls.
- Shopping Services – We can take care of purchasing, receiving and delivering the items selected in the design for your home so you don’t have to deal with coming home from work waiting for the delivery guy to drop off your lamp between 9AM and Noon.
- Delivery and Assembly Services – We read the manual so you don’t have to figure out how to insert peg A into hole B.
- Artwork and Accessory Selection – We can even help you hang up that painting of the Dogs Playing Poker so everyone in the house is happy with the new location.
- Window Treatments – Let us help you measure and select the appropriate window treatments so you can finally stop giving your neighbor a show.
- Construction Management – Let us work with the contractors so you don’t have to.